WRTG 393 students
Please write a business memo that is no longer than one and half pages long and that is in a business memo format. In that memo answer the following questions.
What is your name your current job position your career aspirations short term and long term? Abner Green retail associate achieve bachelor degree in environ mental science (short term) and Environmental compliance inspector manager for OSHA (long term)
Where were you born how many siblings did you have where did you live what was your dads job and did your mom work outside the home? Augusta Ga six civil service worker with the U.S. Army mother occupation was house wife
What do you think shaped your attitudes values and beliefs the most? What are three things you hold dear? I grew up in a religious family back ground where my father was a dedicate Baptist deacon. My faith in my God family and self confidence has been tested through time with consistency and the belief that every thing will work its way out for the better is my philosophical view. Keeping a positive attitude and living life for a purpose gives me since of true existence.
Finally how would you rate your writing and specifically tech writing skills? What would you like to improve and what do you think you do pretty well? Have you written any documents that might be labeled technical writing? If so what did you write? I have minimal skills and knowledge with technical writing.
I have provide questions and a general background to expound on the instructor assignment. Please fill in concise sentence structuring in a business memo format. This is not a paper more orders to follow with subsequent relative projects. Please use the following rubric guide lines:
1. Student must provide the memo Identification lines (Date To From Subject)?
2. Does the students Subject line provide a topic and focus: the memo Initiated by From?
3. Does the introduction explain why he or she is writing about?
4. Does the students Conclusion explain what exactly he or she wants or plan to do using appropriate modes (problem/solution comparison/contrast argument/ persuasion cause/effect classification analysis etc.)?
5. does conclusion explain whats next specifying when there should be a follow-up action and why that date/time is important?
6. Is memo clear?
7. Is memo concise limiting word length sentence length and paragraph length?
8. Does the memo provide an accessible Document design using highlighting techniques effectively?
9. Does memo achieve audience recognition by defining high-tech terms and audience involvement by personalizing through pronouns?
10. Is memo Accurate abiding by all grammatical conventions?
APA does not apply to memos if not mistaken.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH MY ONLINE PROFESSOR TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post write a business memo that is no longer than one and half pages long and that is in a business memo format. In that memo answer the following questions. appeared first on MY ONLINE PROFESSOR .