1. Which of the major developmental theories are stage theories? Which are not?
2. Which theories emphasize individual conscious organization of experience? unconscious urges? observable behavior? the interaction of nature and nurture?
3. Which theories emphasize the impact of early experience on development?
4. How does each theory view the child?
5. How do the theories view adult development?
6. Do the theories use the same methodology? How does each make use of the scientific method?
7. Which theories have been criticized for being too subjective? too mechanistic? too deterministic? for neglecting the role of biological maturation in guiding development?
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH MY ONLINE PROFESSOR TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Which of the major developmental theories are stage theories? appeared first on MY ONLINE PROFESSOR .