Solve the following two equations in two unknowns:September 12, 2020
What specific legal liability regarding manufactured products developedSeptember 12, 2020
Utilizing the Homework4.xls file attached at the bottom, answer and perform the following questions and summarizations.
Within the excel file, you do not need to use a different worksheet for each question. However, label the questions and make your answers aesthetically pleasing and easy to follow. Failure to follow this request will result in a 10% grade penalty.
- The Weather worksheet includes monthly average temperature and rainfall in a Midwest town. Create a combination chart (of temperature and rainfall) involving a column and line graph including a secondary axis.
- The Survey worksheet contains results evaluating a college course. Create a PivotTable of the averages of each question. Include a second column of that table that gives the standard deviation for each question. Your table should look something like this:
||Average of Response
|Easy to Follow
|Exams were fair and relevant
|I want to learn more in this area
- Using the Height/Shoe worksheet:
- What is the average shoe size?
- What is the average height?
- What is the standard deviation of height?
- 95% of the heights are approximately from _______ to _________.
- Insert a scatter plot chart of the data between height and shoe size. Format each axis to make the chart look nice.
- What is the correlation between height and shoe size? How would you classify the relationship (e.g., no relationship to weak, weak, moderate, strong, very strong)
- The HouseData worksheet gives the square footage and sales prices for several houses in a neighborhood. Using this worksheet, answer the following questions:
- Create a scatter plot depicting the data. Display the trend line equation onto the chart. Display the R2 value onto the chart.
- You currently have a 2,225 square foot home. Using the trend line equation, what is the estimated sales price for the home?
- You plan on building a 500 square foot addition to your 2,225 square foot home, what is the estimated value increase of the addition? What is the new estimated value of your home?
- What percentage of the variation in home value is explained by the variation in the house size?
- The OfficeSupplies worksheet contains daily sales volume (in dollars) of laser printers, printer cartridges, and office supplies.
- Find and interpret the correlations (e.g., no relationship to weak, weak, moderate, strong, very strong) between each set of quantities (between printers and cartridges, between cartridges and office supplies, and between printers and office supplies).
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH MY ONLINE PROFESSOR TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post What is the correlation between height and shoe size? How would you classify the relationship (e.g., no relationship to weak, weak, moderate, strong, very strong) appeared first on MY ONLINE PROFESSOR .
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.