What impact will this policy have on heating oil sales, prices, and the public that heat with oil?September 9, 2020
accountingSeptember 9, 2020
Application: Person-Centered Therapyâ€”Case Conceptualization
As you learned in your readings this week, person-centered therapy is a unique school of thought that provides a positive frame for working with clients to make changes in their lives or address problems that arise. Person-centered therapy, as with other therapies, relies on certain core beliefs related to how humans develop, how they handle stress, how they develop problems or symptoms, and how they change.
This week, you will conceptualize a new case study, Joanne, through a person-centered approach.
To prepare for this assignment:
- Review Case Study: Joanne. Think about conceptualizing Joanne and her presenting issues through the lens of person-centered therapy.
- Review your Instructor’s feedback on your case conceptualizations of Sam and Kyle.
- Download and review the Case Conceptualization Exemplar and Case Conceptualization Template.
- Review Chapters 1, 2, and 3 of the text, Clinical Process: From Conceptualization to Treatment Planning, if needed.
- Consult your DSM-5 to formulate a preliminary diagnosis for Joanne’s presenting issues.
- Conduct a brief literature review (2-3 articles), searching for person-centered interventions that are empirically supported treatments.
- Review this week’s Web sites for empirically supported treatments.
The assignment: (The completed template should be 2â€“3 pages)
- Complete the Case Conceptualization Template for Case Study: Joanne through the lens of person-centered therapy.
- Provide specific empirically supported treatments and evidence-based practice interventions.
- Include ethical and cultural considerations in your case conceptualization.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.