Nursing- Maternal And Neonatal Care Plans, See Attached. One Diagnosis For Each, Nursing Interventions, Rationales And Evaluation For Each Interventions. Short And Long Term Goals.July 18, 2019
Diabetes Case StudyJuly 18, 2019
- Create a power point with the intended audience to be a community health department.
- Focus on a real or fictional disaster that has or could affect your area. Your area is CALIFORNIA- FIRE
- Discuss the role of the Community Health Nurse in each stage of disaster. You should include a few slides on each stage of disaster: preparedness, response, recovery with specific activities and resources that the public health nurse would use in each stage.
- Identify other agencies that might be involved.
The assignment should be submitted in Power Point format, with at least 10 content slides (in addition to a title slide and reference slide) and include at least two scholarly sources other than provided materials.
FOLLOW THIS OUTLINE-
- Do not write a paper in the PPT – clean, organized and easy to read bullets/graphs/diagrams should be used to get the message across- NO full sentences or paragraphs are to be used in a power point.
- Titles on each slide are to be in all capital letters, remaining information such as text info and references are NEVER in all capital letters in a power point.
- Citations FOR NON QUOTES are on EACH slide posted in the lower right corner as (author, year). If you use a QUOTE– then use the citation within the sentence/message and don’t forget the author/year/ p. or para. Has to be cited – but using quotes and full sentences is completely avoided if at all possible for class PPTs. Citations are to be in parentheses. I do NOT want you to complete “speaker notes” in your power points!
- Enticing background color is welcomed as well as minimal transitions and pictures to add to the message. Usually 3-4 pictures or diagrams are used in a power point. (You do not need to cite sources of pictures or graphics in your power point unless they are copyrighted).
- Title slide with title, your name, the date, and school listed
- Objectives slide follows the title slide and tells the reader what you will cover. (Just like the introductory paragraph in a paper).
- Every slide has a heading in ALL CAPITAL letters- of no more than 3-4 words- no acronyms (such as RN, MD, ICU, etc.) are permitted in headings, all numbers and acronyms have to be spelled out in headings or titles or as the first word of any sentence.
- No more than 7-8 bullets or points on a slide
- Reference slide compiling ALL references as the last slide in APA format; bulleted or “hanging”
- Be sure that the font is large enough to read or you may need to make it larger- sometimes 15-20 are good for references.
- There should be several pictures, graphs, or diagrams in each power point. If they are copyrighted material, they must be cited and referenced.
- NEVER use all capital letters in text of slides, references, or citations in a power point. Only all capitals are used in titles of slides.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.