Discuss why credit risk management within the financial sector is so significantJuly 9, 2019
Mr. Y is a 47 year old, mixed race [Asian/African ethnicity], male patient who presented to your office with severe right great toe pain. Onset of the pain was 2 days ago. Mr. Y denies any known trauma to his right foot or his great toe on that foot. His right great toe is red and became so swollen in the last day that he cannot put on his shoe.
Mr. Y has a history of hypertension for which he is taking HCTZ 25mg daily, Metopralol 50 mg twice daily, and Lisinopril 10 mg daily. He denies any other medical problems.
Results of the lab tests that were ordered:
Sed rate – 93; Glucose, random – 117 mg/dl; Hgb – 13.4 gm/dl; WBC – 8200/ccm with normal diff; Serum uric acid – 10.9 mg/dl; Serum creatinine – 1.2 mg/dl
- Based on presenting symptoms and lab findings, what is most likely diagnosis that will be made for Mr. Y?
- What is the anticipated pharmacologic plan for managing Mr. Y’s acute pain? Provide a justification for the plan including a citation from a peer-reviewed source.
- What is the anticipated pharmacologic plan for long-term management of Mr. Y’s diagnosis? Provide a justification for the plan including a citation from a peer-reviewed source.
- Identify the key elements of the education plan that would be appropriate for the patient about the acute and chronic pharmacologic plans you identified above.
- Prepare and submit a 3-4 page paper [total] in length (not including APA format).
- Answer all the questions above.
- Support your position with examples.
- Please review the rubric to ensure that your assignment meets criteria.
- Submit the following documents to this assignment area:
- Case Study: Acute Joint Inflammation
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.