Subject: Business / Management
Unit I Assignment
Building a Timeline for the History of the Internet
This assignment provides you with an opportunity to build a timeline that illustrates the significant milestones of the Internet. Remember that all history is selective, and no two scholars can agree to the time when the Internet (or e-commerce) actually began or what constitutes a significant milestone. You are encouraged to use your course textbook, reliable sources from the Internet, and the university’s online library to support the information within your own timeline.
Also, this assignment involves using Microsoft PowerPoint to create a timeline. Feel free to design your own timeline, or click here to access a template.
Be sure to include at least the following as part of your timeline:
· Include at least 12 milestones on the timeline.
· On separate slides, very briefly summarize each milestone—what occurred?
· Include dates on both the timeline and the summarizing slides.
· Include a references slide where you can cite your research for each milestone.
· (Optional) Include a few images to visually represent milestones on the timeline.
Save all of your work within the PowerPoint file, proofread all of your work, and submit it in Blackboard for grading.
BBA 3331, Introduction to E-commerce 2
Information about accessing the Blackboard Grading Rubric for this assignment is provided below.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH MY ONLINE PROFESSOR TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post illustrates the significant milestones of the Internet. appeared first on MY ONLINE PROFESSOR .