Systematic review”of a clinical intervention in treatment of childhood obesity.
This is the first part of my final dissertation, there are two templates that i will provide to complete the proposal and the plan.
Conduct a research project by critically examining and applying the principles and practice of Public Health; which may include a critical review of existing literature or existing data. You will present the project in a style and quality appropriate to a research report.
• Source and critically interpret different sources of information (literature, clinical data, interview/questionnaire responses, etc) that contribute to existing knowledge on the selected topic.
• Apply methods for analysing information and data appropriate to the hypotheses/questions, associated with the selected topic and the aim of the project.
• Discuss and/or challenge subject related theory, models and opinions.
• Present the findings of the project in a style and quality appropriate to a research report.
• Draw conclusions within the context of existing, published materials, including the wider implications of the project and identify possible avenues for future study.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH MY ONLINE PROFESSOR TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Conduct a research project by critically examining and applying the principles and practice of Public Health appeared first on MY ONLINE PROFESSOR .